Raod session #13 takes place on the European leg of John Mayer’s Born And Raised Tour. Of all of the Road sessions thus far it is definitely my absolute favorite!!!!! It’s just a fun little 2:15 video where everyone is having a blast from the minute it starts til the the very end!!!!! I’m so jealous of everyone who got to see John Mayer in Europe, but then again, I’m jealous of everyone who gets to go to any John Mayer show that Morgan & I miss! Plus I love Vultures & it’s the song in this Road Session! Ugh I wish so much I was able to get tickets to just one more John Mayer show! I’m like a junky every show I go to I always end saying, “Just one more!!!!”
Anyway, here it is! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Just thought I’d throw out a few John Mayer photos for you all. Getting ready for sleep, but I was thinking of all the John Mayer love I have to share with everyone! Plus, I haven’t posted many pics lately (especially of John Mayer himself) & I’m not sure where or when so many of the old ones disappeared. So here’s a few more! Are there ever enough photos of John Mayer anywhere? Never!!!!! So enjoy!
Below is a link to the latest John Mayer giveaway!!! This one is inspired by John Mayer’s new single Who You Love & is a pretty big deal! Winner gets 2 tickets, a meet & greet, airfare, & 2 night hotel stay to go see JM in Brooklyn, NY on December 17. How freaking awesome is that?!?!? I’m so flabbergasted I can’t even come up with something to say besides awesome. Sorry, I’m fucking lame!
So read the deets & get your entries in! you have until November 26, 2013 to show Billboard.com & John Mayer Who you love! Good luck! Morgan & I are hard at work coming up with ideas! Wish us luck!
Sorry Europe, you’ve got to be in the U.S. , but you just had him!!!!!
I can’t sleep & I’m in a strange kind of mood tonight. So I thought I’d do a bit of personal stuff & give you the top 50 reasons why I love John Mayer…
1. How serious & into his music he gets when performing.
2. He plays multiple instruments including piano which happens to be my favorite next to the cello!
3. Yes, he is incredibly sexy & doesn’t even have to put effort into it.
4. His tattoos are pretty bad ass.
5. He lives in NYC, one of my favorite places on earth.
6. A great sense of humor.
7. His douchebaggery which is just part of that aforementioned sense of humor.
8. He dated Jennifer Aniston (how can you not love her?)
9. Comfortable & the rest of the Inside Wants Out EP
10. His previously unrefined voice that just oozed talent waiting to be unleashed.
11. The cultivated gift that eventually was unleashed in his vocal abilities.
12. He hasn’t married Katy Perry, yet. (but I’m guessing a proposal is on the way around the holidays even though if my momma taught me anything it was: once you make your mind to leave someone no matter how many times you go back you’re still going to split b/c there was a reason you wanted out in the first place! (for the majority anyway) & I don’t like her, but I guess I don’t have to like her.
13. He has actually said, “this is a song about girly parts” LOL
14. Who could forget those lips?!
15. He’s involved in charities like VHIP & GlocalCitizen.org
16. He brought his dad on stage in Denver.
17. Something’s Missing…
18. He changes his look almost as often as Madonna & he always looks great!
19. He spontaneously bought a girl a guitar in NYC.
20. Zane Carney!
21. He writes about realistic shit & apparently real people, but it’s cool to have your own song! I’ve got my own song from a friend & while I’m not quite the cat’s pajamas, I’m still pretty fucking cool! LOL I’ll post for you sometime!
22. John Mayer shares his birthday with the likes of: Noah Webster, Bert Kaemfart, Oscar Wilde, & Angela Lansbury (who doesn’t love the tea pot from Beauty & the Beast?)
23. Fruit Vultures!
24. All of his Rolling Stone covers!
25. The John Mayer Trio
26. All the funny faces
27. His shows start on time
28. He used to make time for his fans hopefully will again someday.
29. He does silly things like taking pics of fans taking pics of him
30. There is no John Mayer cologne or perfume
31. He recently leaked his latest CD, Paradise Valley, so we could enjoy before it was available!
32. Some of his songs are a bit cheesy & everyone needs a little cheese from time to time.
33. He’s a pretty good photographer.
34. Versatile! Dressed up or down he always looks like great!
35. He’s friends with Justin Timberlake. I don’t know how good, but I love JT too!
36. He is a connoisseur of time pieces! A good watch is the one accessory I cannot live without! Obviously I’m not up to “John Mayer good” standards, but I love them nonetheless even mine that are about 1/1000 of the cost of JM’s! lol
37. The following is an actual quote, “you know there’s an encore too. The encore is sort of like the condom in the pocket: everybody knows it’s there but nobody talks about it.” Love it!
38. Assassin (strikes me as such a different song from his other stuff)
39. He’s a pervert & never tried to hide it.
40. Dental hygiene is a priority
41. Of all his songs I can name only a few that I can say I don’t really like.
42. He is very grammar conscious.
43. The funny or die video about making a song.
44. That baby face!
45. The mankini!!! hahahaha
46. He does read the signs @ his shows
47. He used to use twitter & instagram quite often (that was fun. wish he’d start again)
48. Randall the camera fellow! nice guy!
49. The Christmas sweater he had on for Ellen
50. The diversity of his albums!
Feel free to leave me your reasons if I missed them in my own list!